Friday, July 1, 2016

A Work in Progress

Today's post will be a little bit different then my other posts. I recently started reading a book called A Work in Progress by Connor Franta. I almost finished this beautiful book in one sitting! I may not be done with this book yet but I had to share it with everyone. For those of you who don't know Connor Franta is a vlogger on Youtube (vlogger is a video blogger), but that's not all he is. Connor is a kind, artistic, and creative boy from Minnesota. He is a boy who has just as many scars as the rest of us. Connor is someone I admire a great deal. All bias aside, this really is a great book. It made me self-reflect on my life and the things I do. This book is an autobiography and is something many can relate to. It really delivers the message "Don't be afraid to be yourself and go after what you truly want."

No comments:

Post a Comment