Friday, July 15, 2016

Life planner

My very own Erin Condren 2017 Life Planner finally came in! The Erin Condren Life planner is a detailed planner one can customize anyway they want. The planner has detachable covers that one can change whenever they want. The covers look like dry erase. This is my first Life planner and I am really excited to use it. My planner comes with a full view calendar for 18 months, a hourly day to day organizer, a section just for notes, reminder stickers, write on stickers, a detachable ruler/book mark, and a mini folder. I find planners are a very helpful tool for organization, perfect for a college student like me. The planner even came with a cute, free little book to write things down in. Here's a link to check it out! https://www.erincondren.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment