Friday, June 24, 2016

Traveling Couture



Whenever I go out, I always make sure to have some sort of small bag with me. One of my favorite purses is this Juicy Couture Crossbody. Juicy Couture has always been a bias of mine and I think the size of this purse is perfect! Not too big and not too small. I especially love this exterior fold-over zipper pocket! I can hold so much in this purse and it's so cute! My favorite part about it is it's bright orange color, it just screams SUMMER! It can make almost any outfit pop! The best part is these purses are on sale now at Kohl's! There are two different kinds, the Juicy Couture Traveler Flap Crossbody Bag which comes in many colors and has great storage. There is also the Juicy Couture Mini Traveler Crossbody Bag which is a bit smaller, perfect for all thoses people who don't want something too big! Being smaller it has one less inside pocket then the Juicy Couture Traveler Flap Crossbody Bag, but it also comes in lovely colors and from personal experience it has held up very nicely! I'm not going to deny there have been reports of the inside lining ripping within the first few weeks of owning it, but I've had my purse for a little over a year now and I have NEVER had any problems.  I recommend checking them out and giving these beautiful purses a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment