Friday, June 17, 2016

Classic Little White Dress

 Summer is here and in full swing! One of my favorite summer looks is the classic little white dress! It has such a romantic and summertime feel to it. I love my little white dress! Don't let the long sleeves fool you, my dress is a very nice lightweight dress that can survive the summer heat!  The little white dress can be worn in so many different ways. It can be dressed up or down. In my first look I went with a more boho inspired look.  I matched the dress with a flower crown, compass necklace, and a pair of flat sandals. For a more casual look I paired the dress with black Vans, a jean vest, and a messy bun. For my last look I paired the dress with a big sun hat, cheetah sunglasses, and wedges for a more dressed up look. 
              













No comments:

Post a Comment